February 02, 2004

It's 'open house' day at my house today. For CNY. Meaning, we welcome whoever who may be interested to visit my humble abode. There was food and drinks, majong n karaoke. And now I feel really nauseous. I've been coughing a bit the past few days. And I ate too much, too many rounds and kept coughing. Now I feel like throwing up everything. Urgh...

Love & dating...6

'Is love a need or a want?' That's the question yesterday. We were at Newsroom Bar, juz chilling out. And that's the question posted by Wenn. I'm sorry Kyn never truly got a chance to offer her opinion before i butted in with my smoky answer.

I believe it's more a need than want. Just that, at different stages of our lives and different points in time, we have different levels of need for love.

On the other hand, I think it also boils down to how you would define 'love'. In a more encompassing definition, love should be and is a need. Because it comprises concern and support, among other qualities.

Oh, gross... I really feel like throwing up. Gotta end it here. You guyz think about it oki! ciao!


Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 21:35